Why appville 101?
Want your business to grow? You need to go Mobile!
- AppVille 101 allows you to simultaneously create, edit and manage native iPhone, iPad, Android and mobile web apps online without any programming knowledge.
- Easy to use CMS allows for effortless design, customization and functionality across a broad range of mobile platforms.
- With AppVille 101 you get a powerful CMS, secure hosting, beautiful applications, and helpful training.
AppVille 101 is the easiest way for businesses to create a mobile app!
Our mobile app (website) solutions are extremely affordable. Our user panel enables instant app updates! You can keep your customers informed with push notification messages directly to their mobile devices at anytime. Integrated social networking tools allows you to create a viral buzz and connect with your customers. AppVille 101 business apps are created to increase customer awareness, brand loyalty, increase traffic and to drive sales. With GPS technology you can give customers GPS directions from anywhere directly to your business.
Why go Mobile?
- Mobile coupons are 10 times more likely to be redeemed than mail or newspaper distributed coupons
- 50% of people made a special trip to a store to redeem a mobile coupon
- One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices
- Mobile creates a more personal experience for the user
- Over 75% of marketers plan to include mobile in their budgets, don’t be part of the 25% left in the dust. Join us in the mobile revolution
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches result in a purchase or in-store visit
Interesting Mobile / Smartphone Statistics
- 41% of smartphone owners have made a purchase from their mobile phone
- By 2015, it is predicted that mobile shopping will account for $163 billion in sales worldwide. 12% of global e-commerce turnover
- Consumers are 51% more likely to purchase from retailers that have mobile specific websites
- 79% of smartphone users found it useful to download mobile coupons to their phones
- Android and iPhone own 80% of the US smartphone market